Sunday, November 18, 2012

Soundalikes

   Hear is a grate idea, a simple of reasons wye spill cheque is a bid idea. Awl words in this paragraphs are spilt correctly, and the spill cheque program will a proof.
   Last weak, whee could nit decide weather to reed the story a bout the eclectic company replacing sum 2,500 polls after the storm, or two take a plain too make my whey their to help.
   I took my tern on the beech and found piece, joust a few feat from the water. After a paws to refresh my self because my voice was horse, I took a won weigh trip home. It only took an our while the bar tinder pored a drink.

   Message: Spell check is a useful tool. Use it regularly. Remember, however, that it does not catch misspellings, but only flags words it does not recognize. The word you type may be spelled correctly, but is the wrong word.
   By the way, the program flagged "cheque" in this piece, but did not offer the correct version, "check."


   Grammar reminder -- The old saying goes, "i before e except after c," or when you have a weird neighbor named Leigh who feinted a left hook on a foreign trip to weigh his options.

No comments:

Post a Comment